March is the perfect time to really dig deep with your cleaning. Our friends at Zaarly have a few tricks to make your home sparkle this spring!
- To remove hard water stains built up around faucets, cover the areas you’re focusing on with a rag, douse generously with vinegar and let set for at least an hour. Rinse and repeat treatment if necessary.
- Mr. Clean Magic Eraser works great to remove scuff marks from walls, doors, even shoes.
- To clean baseboards, use a dryer sheet to first wipe off dust then clean with a mixture of Murphys Oil Soap and water.
- To clean glass cook tops without scratching, make a paste of baking soda and use a non-abrasive sponge to scrub the paste off.
- Vinegar is a great way to clean hardwood floors without stripping them! Use a ratio of one gallon warm water to a half cup of white vinegar.;
Need a hand? ReeceNichols has partnered with Zaarly to make sure you get the best service experts for all of your home projects! Ask your ReeceNichols agent for a $50 promo code to use on your first project!
Sign-up for Zaarly, it’s free!